Monday, January 28, 2008

Our room at RMH.


Our bathroom - tub/shower is to the right of the sink.


It's 12:15 am and I am back at RMH. I had a really good time being at home this past weekend. I got to spend a lot of time with Colby as well as other family & I got some office work done. I just can't wait to be back home for good.

Grady's biopsy is tomorrow morning at 6:30 am. I am a little anxious - just hoping and praying that everything goes well. I don't know if I could handle a set back at this point - it just seems like we are so close!

Sorry I don't have better pictures to post. I took my camera home with me & was planning on taking pictures of Colby & family at home but the batteries died & I left the charger at RMH. I thought some of you who haven't been here would like to see where we have spent the past 4 months. We really lucked out - we got one of the 2 rooms here that are in a corner & are much bigger than the others.

3 comments:

Tiffany Evans said...

Looking forward to good news! Can't wait to see pics of all of you home together and your 11-13 meds!!!!!!

Love ya,
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Jeannie,
Please let us know how the biopsy went! We are praying for 0 rejection. i'll log back in tonite to see your post.
Love Amy

Anonymous said...

Waiting to hear how it all went today. I hope you had a good day today. Glad you had a nice weekend with Colby...im sure it is really motivating you to be home and get things going. Remember....you dont have to go at it alone. Anytime at all you need me, I would love to help.=) Even if Colby wants to come over and play with Elliot...so you and Grady can get some rest. What ever it be...im just thinking ahead here. Im hoping it comes real soon.=) Prayers!!
Take care,
Sarah