Friday, January 18, 2008

Colby & Reece

Ken, Regan & Michelle playing poker.
Actually, I don't see any chips in front of Michelle anymore, do you?

Ken got up & went to rehab for Grady's 9:00 feed while I stayed at RMH with Colby. After he got back we went to Clinton's funeral - it was an interesting experience. Clinton was loved by a lot of people - it was interesting to see the different culture from what I am used to in Amish country. After the funeral, we ate lunch & I again stayed at RMH with Colby while Ken went to be with Grady. It was nice to have a break, plus Ken needed to get trained by the therapists - he is now cleared to feed on his own! I gave our room a good cleaning - it was definitely due for one.

Regan, Michelle & Reece came up around 7:30. We ordered pizza (I know I'm always complaining about pizza & pasta, but it was easy & Pizza Hut up here is pretty good). Funny story - our breadsticks never showed up, so the delivery guy said to call them & he would bring them back over - he said it's only a couple blocks. I did call them & they were going to bring them, but they got robbed in the meantime. Obviously, I said don't worry about. It will be interesting to see if it is on the news tonight. So, now, the adults are playing cards while the boys are playing & watching tv. We were playing Texas Hold 'em - not for money - just for bragging rights & I was the first one out so I decided to blog quickly. Regan's are going to spend the night here - should make for a fun evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie,
Great to see Grady in something other than the "little house on the prairie bonnet". I think i hit the same sale at old navy. I happened to get great deals on school stuff for tate.
Anyway Grady looks great. In the piks it actually looks like hes enjoying therapy. how awesome it is to hear that the time is nearing for Grady to go home. GOD IS AWESOME!!!
Enjoy your weekend. I'll look for your next post!
Amy