Friday, February 8, 2008

Grady getting some tummy time.

Finally sleeping after a very fussy evening.

It's midnight & I am sitting here waiting for Grady to wake up so that I can give him some medicine & one last bottle before bed. He has really been eating well the last few days - today I barely got anything else done besides feeding him & giving him his meds. He was really fussy tonight - I'm guessing because he had a stomach ache from eating so much. I finally gave him some Mylicon (for gas) and he settled down.

Colby has been very helpful the last couple of days. He is settling in to his role as big brother. He gladly thows dirty diapers in the trash, gets clean diapers for us or runs upstairs to get a burp rag - he's such a sweet little boy - I miss all the one on one time I used to be able to spend with him.

I better go - Grady is stirring so I'm sure he will be crying for his bottle in a couple minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie...sounds like you all are settling in just fine. You have 2 precious little boys. Aren't boys just so much fun...so much energy too :) but a ton of fun. I guess I'm a bit partial to boys...WONDER WHY?? :) I love my little men!! I can almost see Colby running around helping and being that big brother. He's such a sweet guy. What a joy to have all of you be at home again. If there's anything you need or that I can do please ask...oh and I still enjoy the blog even if you have nothing big or new to report I enjoy the pics and just hearing about the day to day stuff. Have a great weekend!! Love, Lorene

Anonymous said...

Dear jeanie's family I hope you and Grady are having a good day. We are going to go out to eat. we liked Colby's song it was really funny I hope we see you soon.got to go.
--autumn

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeannie,
we finally got back from florida today after driving all nite. I was exhausted!
Grady looked happy to be at the doctors office, he prolly recognized some familiar faces. I'm glad everything is going great with being home and taking care of 2 boys. I knew you would get the hang of things you always do. You are such a remarkable person!!! God only equips us with the gifts he knows we'll need eventually.
We will definetly pray for your insurance situation. we don't have insurance either and we hold our breath every time the boys get sick...which prasise God hasn't been a lot. But I know whats its like being self employed and not being able to afford the premuims. God will show you what you need to do, I have no doubt in my mind!
Enjoy your weeekend and remember that your cleaning isn't going anywhere! If you would like I'll come over and do some laundry or clean out your fridge or watever.
I'll keep checking your blog!
Love Amy