Sunday, February 17, 2008

Colby asked today if he could be like his cousin Brandon & not wear a shirt.
He walked around the house like this all day.

Playing games with our family.

Everything is still going well at the Schlabach house. Grady is doing really good. We have an appointment in Cleveland on Wednesday of this week and Tuesday of the following week. I have no idea what to expect after that. I am really hoping we can start spreading them out a little bit.

We had a lot of fun this weekend. Roman, Sue & Rachel came over Friday night and played games with us. We called them because we were bored - I hate being home with nothing to do on weekends. Saturday night Steve & Rosy & the kids and Roman, Sue & Rachel came. We played games until 1:00 in the morning - we had a blast! We are expecting company this evening as well (our friends Jimmy & Becky and Jerry & Judi). I can't wait until the weather gets nice & all this sickness that is going around comes to an end so that we can go out! We are really looking forward to going back to church! We have an AWESOME church family & we miss everyone there!

4 comments:

Tiffany Evans said...

So what game were you playing here?! Another one we are going to get addicted to?? I know, I can't WAIT for Spring. We've got freezing rain right now. Snow later tonight. Should make for great driving conditions....

Miss you,
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

finally back on the web! I cant wait to see you at church either! we continue to pray for health at your house! praying for saftey this week as you drive back and forth...call if you need a place for colby! love you guys! praying for you!
kendra

Anonymous said...

Hey. Glad to hear things are going pretty good. I wish I could be there playing games with you! Colby you are so strong! We should be home Monday so give us a call and maybe Brooke and Blake can play club penguin with you. We miss you all, take care. Uncle Wes will be up there soon.
--Leah

Tiffany Evans said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you. Hoping things are going well. Isaac eats great one day and horribly the next. The docs don't seem to care--he continues to gain weight. It drives me crazy. I need to vacumn sooo bad. Ready for winter to be over. Looking forward to seeing you guys in April. Tiff