Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 16-19

Colby helping me bake in his underwear.

Grady playing with his toys. He is really getting around these days.

OK - so I thought I would be able to blog every night with a short update - What was I thinking? We are so busy right now with Colby getting ready to go to school, Tball, Ken playing ball, amongst a lot of other things. As of this afternoon, there is still no sign of chicken pox. Grady has had a runny nose for about a week now but I am hoping it is just because he is teething. I have convinced myself that the boys are not going to come down with the chicken pox since we are so close to the end of the incubation period. I would be really upset if they get them now. We should no longer be at risk as of Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Jeannie,
Cute piks...i have one of tate in his underwear but he has a tape measure hanging from his waistband! Hilarious! It must totally be a boy thing!
So glad to hear that you have no signs of chicken pox yet!Praying that you'll stay totally clear! Tate is all excited to go to kdgn. He asks me everyday how many more times he has to sleep till the bus piks him up. It actually gets annoying sometimes...cus after that then its how many more days till his b-day!
Hope you enjoy this beautiful weather!!! Have a great weeekend!
Love Amy